Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The People Behind The Camera: Q and A with A and B

When I read other doggy bloggies I always wonder about who the humans are behind the camera.  We know that you have been learning all about Athena, but we thought that you might like to know who A and B are!

Well, this is us:
We met during our first year of high school and have been together for 8 years.  Athena is our first dog =)

Meet B:

How old are you? 23

How long have you lived in Portland? 23 years (lived in Eugene during college)

Where did you graduate from college? University of Oregon (BA in History, minors in Ethnic Studies and Special Education)

What do you do? I am a part-time graduate student studying secondary education

Why do you like living in Portland? Food, mild weather, (most) people are friendly, lots of places to take Athena on a walk

What are your hobbies? Video games, sports, movies, dog walking

What's your favorite thing about Athena? She's pretty lazy and is good at resting while I do my homework.  I also like how small she is.


Meet A:

How old are you? 23

How long have you lived in Portland? 21 years (lived in Eugene during college)

Where did you graduate from college? University of Oregon (BS in Elementary Education, minor in Special Education), Portland State University (MEd in Elementary Education)

What do you do? I am currently an unemployed elementary school teacher.  Jobs are scarce in the Portland area, so I'm on the hunt!  This summer I have been tutoring 1st and 2nd grade students and I will be substitute teaching starting in the fall.

Why do you like living in Portland? Food carts, no sales tax, the weather is not too hot and not too cold, it's a small-big city, the people are pretty friendly for the most part!

What are your hobbies? Sewing, quilting, crafting, Zumba, dance, reading, Pinterest, Ducks football

What's your favorite thing about Athena?  She's so stinkin' cute!  I love how snuggly she is and how she doesn't bark!


4 comments:

  1. How fun! I love learning more about the people behind the pooches! What area of Portland do you guys live in? We fell in love with the whole city when we visited last year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily, we live in SE Portland about 10-15 minutes away from downtown. We are super close to fun neighborhoods like Hawthorne and Montavilla. I love Portland and don't ever want to move! Whenever I visit other places I always can't wait to get back home!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete