|This fancy box is such a great first impression!|
|Each box comes with a product description card|
- Toy of the Month: Each month Paw Box includes a toy of the month for its subscribers. This month's toy was a rope/tennis ball tug toy. Athena LOVED this toy. We have never given her a rope toy before in fear of her ripping it to shreds, but surprisingly she hasn't done any damage to the rope yet...the tennis balls are a different story though.
- Fingerbrush: These soft flexable latex brushes conform to your finger to massage gums. We already own one of these gum brushes, so these will just be backups.
- Pegetables: A nutritious dental dog chew made with real vegetables. Athena is a huge fan of dental chews and this one was no different. She scarfed it down in a matter of seconds. I saw on the product's website that they are sold at Petsmart.
- My Doggy Bits: These dog treats are shaped like paw prints and are made from quality natural ingredients. Athena liked these treats of course since she is a fan of alllllll treats. I'm not sure if we would actually purchase these though seeing as they look to only be available directly from their website.
- Simple Green BIO DOG: A non-toxic and biodegradable stain and odor removing spray for carpets, rugs, upholstery, and dog bedding. We haven't had a chance to test out this product yet, but we love that it's in a travel size container so that we can bring it with us when Athena visits places just in case she has an accident...!
After B and I inspected the contents of the box, we left it out for Athena to investigate. Of course, she immediately snatched the rope/ball toy and went to work. She would occasionally leave her new toy to look through the box again. After she was finished with her box investigation, she had each item from the box sprawled across the house and was trying to eat the Pegetables dental bone through the plastic wrapper (don't worry, she didn't manage to eat any plastic).
|Athena snatching her rope/ball toy from the box|
|This is her new favorite toy to chew on|
Overall I was pretty satisfied with the contents of our box. I love trying new pet products, so it's great to get a delivery of samples to our door each month. As of now, I've decided to continue our service with Paw Box for $10 per month to see what else might come along in the coming months.
Are you 'Monthly Subscription Box Obsessed' like me? Have you ever tried a box subscription service like Paw Box before?