Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Don't Pee Your Pants

Hi guys!  Athena here.  I know this is supposed to be Word-liss Wens-day, but I just had to chime in.  My mom and dad keep putting this picture of me up on their computer screens.  Whenever my mom sees it she says, "stop!  I'm gonna pee my pants!"  I don't get why she would pee her pants over a silly little picture of me snoozing.  Do you guys usually pee your pants when looking at pictures of your doggy sleeping?  I mean, really.  What's a girl suppose to do when she gets so exhausted that her tongue just slips out a little bit?  I hope you guys don't pee your pants too when you look at this picture of me.


Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a fabric bow for you AND the rescue of your choice (giveaway ends tomorrow at 9pm PST)!

12 comments:

  1. What a hilarious picture! I'm making the sleepy tongue face back at Athena, hoping none of my coworkers stop by my cubicle and catch me doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, yea, I "nearly" peed myself, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my girls doesn't have any front teeth, so her tongue slips out every time she naps - it cracks me up every time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO Athena you are simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't pee myself but I certainly have a huge smile! You're a doll Athena!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks like she had a wild night out...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a pretty cute picture Athena.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BAHHHAAHA I can see why you find that picture so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete