************************THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED************************
It's that time again for another Bow of the Month giveaway! Last month's giveaway was an exciting one which included an announcement about the grand opening of our Etsy shop, Little Bow Pup. This month we're ready to dress your dog in green to celebrate St. Patrick's Day coming up on March 17th!
March Bow of the Month Giveaway:
This month's flower and bow tie are sure to keep your dog from getting any unwanted pinches on St. Patty's Day! Not only will a green flower or bow tie be a perfect accessory for the upcoming holiday, they will also be a great addition to your dog's everyday wardrobe.
March's Featured Rescue: Mid-America Bully Breed Rescue
Mid-America Bully Breed Rescue in Kansas City, MO to receive March's bow to use in photos and at adoption events. MABBR works to place homeless "Incredi-Bulls" into forever homes as well as promotes responsible dog ownership to the public. Dogs in the program are rescued directly from deathrow at shelters across the Midwest and most are placed in loving foster families during their stay with the rescue. MABBR even currently has a puppy pittie up for adoption named Athena whose description sounds a lot like someone else I know!
Here's how to enter the March giveaway:
- PRIZE FOR YOU: One collar flower bow OR collar bow tie
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Each flower and bow tie easily attaches to a dog's collar with double-sided velcro and is made with 100% cotton fabrics
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “Don't pinch _________! She/he will be wearing a green _________ on St. Patty's Day!" Fill in the first blank with "your dog's name." Fill the second blank with the words "flower bow"or "bow tie" depending on which you would like to win. Example: Don't pinch Athena! She will be wearing a green flower bow on St. Patty's Day!
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, March 6th 2013 at 9pm (Pacific Time)
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE VALID FOR: Citizens of the U.S.
- GIVEAWAY INFO: One entry per e-mail address is permitted (make sure to provide me with an e-mail address if you don't set up a Blogger or Google+ account). The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday, March 7th, 2013 as an update to this post. I will also email the winner on the 18th for information on how to redeem their prize.
Congratulations to Keri from Trinity's Love for winning a green collar flower for Trinity & Kylie!