************************THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED************************
Although today is April Fool's Day, we're not foolin' around here-- it really is that time again for another Bow of the Month Giveaway featuring a one-of-a-kind collar flower and bow tie from our Etsy shop, Little Bow Pup.
April Bow of the Month Giveaway:
Since spring is in the air here in Portland, this month's bows are inspired by this season's bright sunshine and blooming buds! Whether your dog wears bow ties or flowers, these wool felt bows are sure to put a spring in their step.
|Athena can't contain her excitement about this month's giveaway!|
April's Featured Rescue: Carolina Care Bullies
This month we are featuring Caroline Care Bullies in North Carolina to receive April's bow to use in photos and at adoption events. Since their establishment in 2009, CCB has placed nearly 250 pit bulls into loving forever homes. Their mission is to decrease the pit bull euthanasia rate in the state of North Carolina by placing pit bulls into foster homes as well as offering support to owners of bully breeds.
Here's how to enter the April giveaway:
- PRIZE FOR YOU: One collar flower bow OR collar bow tie
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Each flower and bow tie easily attaches to a dog's collar with double-sided velcro and is made with wool felt
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words "Put a spring in ________'s step with a sunshiny ________!" Fill in the first blank with "your dog's name." Fill the second blank with the words "flower bow"or "bow tie" depending on which you would like to win. Example: Put a spring in Athena's step with a sunshiny flower bow!
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, April 3rd 2013 at 9pm (Pacific Time)
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE VALID FOR: Citizens of the U.S.
- GIVEAWAY INFO: One entry per e-mail address is permitted (make sure to provide me with an e-mail address if you don't set up a Blogger or Google+ account). The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday, April 4th, 2013 as an update to this post. I will also email the winner on the 4th for information on how to redeem their prize.